Sunday, July 17

What's interest in 'RAJAMOULI'?

Rajamouli upcoming movies are 'EEGA' And next movie with PRABHAS its shedule was confirmed. He said that Mythological movies categiries are intrested, Rajamouli said that and again Dana Veera Sura Karna is not something he'scontemplating at the moment although Jr NTR and VV Vinayak evinced interest in Dana Veera Soora Karna remake. Writes Rajamouli, “ Vinay garu and Tarak announced their intrest in DVSK.though I am interested in mythologicals DVSK is not what I am looking at”. On a concluding note, Telugu cinema ace director said that he would definitelyplan s mythological movie like Mahabharata, for which he needs more experience, confidence and the project might even take 4 years. “When i do a mythological it wil definitely b Mahabharata.I need mor exp/confidence to start& I know atleast4 yrs of my lif wil go in2 it”